I would like to thank another cheery friend, Merryfairy for the Encouraging Thunder Award. On her blog, she spreads love and fairy thoughts. Her inspiring posts animate her blog. Thanks Merryfairy.
The rules for bloggers who receive this award:
What you can do with the award
- Post it on your blog
- Grant other bloggers with the award
What you can’t do with the award
- Abuse or misuse the logo
- Claim that it’s your own handmade logo
What you should do after receiving award
- Enjoy the award
- At least give thanks via comments and likes and/or mentioning the blog who gave the award.
- Mention your purpose in blogging
Encouraging Thunder Bloggers:
- Stephanie’s grevilleacorner
- Roxi St. Clair
- Helen Valentina
- Belinda’s Drawn From The Fire
- Seeing the whisper
- Kimberly’s Soul Healing Art
My purpose in blogging
Blogging is where i channel my creativity and inspiration, it is my right brain’s porthole. It serves as an outlet for my imagination and keeps me from getting bored from mundane matters. To be able to inspire or motivate others is a bonus. To be welcomed and be acknowledged by other bloggers make me feel connected.