Once again, thankful for another award – The Versatile Blogger Award (VBA). This time from Dear Kitty. I have always been an avid follower and keen reader of her blog. She blogs mostly about nature, discoveries, political and economic issues, social injustice, women and arts. Dear Kitty is a one-stop commendable site. She updates readers/bloggers with what’s new in science and what’s currently happening all over the world, supported by videos and pictures. Very informative, revealing and inspiring all at the same time, truly meritorious. I take my hat off to you, Dear Kitty.
- Post the award nomination on your blog, thank the person who nominated you. Include the link to their blog on the post.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself by answering the questions from the person who nominated you, then ask 7 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, include links to their blogs.
- Notify your recipients about the VBA nomination.
- Display the award on your blog.
Dear Kitty’s 7 questions:
1. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you like to live? Probably in Singapore because i heard it is a clean city, they speak English, i won’t have a hard time conversing with the people, i won’t have a culture shock because i presume we have almost same way of life and culture, i’d like to try and enjoy the Peranakan Trail Food Tasting, enjoy their food and exhibits on clothes, accessories and more.
2. In which city, town or village (except where you live), anywhere in the world, would you never like to live? Anywhere in the world with the highest rates of crime.
3. Which screen do you watch more: computer screen or TV screen? I watch favorite programs more on TV with my family.
4. Do you watch sports on TV? No, i’m not a sports enthusiast. But while in college, i used to watch wrestling.
5. If yes, what is your favourite sport on TV?
6. What is your favourite kind of music? inspirational, new age, R&B, reggae
7. What is your best experience so far in 2015? family vacation in Baguio (Philippine’s summer capital) and occasional trips to a friend’s farm in Lucban, Quezon Province.
My 7 questions to my nominees:
- If you were to conceive and design a new award in WP what would it be?
- Which do you prefer, charge cards or cash?
- For you, what is the color of love?
- What does your first name stand for?
- Noodle, rice or bread?
- Do you have any favorite weird food combination? If you do, what is it?
- Do you believe in fairies?
- G.B.’s Answer It
- Annette Rochelle Aben
- IMPLIED SPACES
- Lis’s liska11 Gedichte, Zitate in Einklang mit Bilder……
- Barbara FIDDLBARB
- SUNLIT RAIN
- View Finder
- Mark’s Nature’s Place
- LIFE LIVED
- Elfkat’s ADVENTURES AND MUSINGS OF AN ARCH DRUIDESS
- Jazzytower’s thoughts and entanglements
- Imelda’s MY WALL
- Flying On Empty Thoughts
- Mike This Got My Attention