kintal has been enjoined by a dear friend, Wayne to do the ten-liner love poem: Wayne has made his ten-liner complexly simple, to see what he has created – entitled Odd Love Confession please visit him at simply complex is complexly simple.
- Write about love using only 10 lines.
- Use “love” in every line.
- Each line can only be 4 words long.
- Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
- Let them know about the challenge.
- Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
- Include a quote about love (i choose to affix my own)
- Diwata of diwatainlalaland
- Geo of geokalpataru
- Aquileana of aquileana
- Brenda of friendlyfairytales
- Jazzytower of thoughtsandentanglements
- Gary of onewithclay
- Esther of ladysighs
- Jules of julesgemstonepages
- Jeanne of thevibrantchanneledcreator
- D. Nelson of smilecalm
- Anarette of anarette
- Mum C of amoafowaa
- Tina of sanit128 / Peaks and Valleys
- Lino of https://linorobles.wordpress.com/
- Anne of frommidnighttodawnlight
- Vera of verajackson
P.S. you may want to write in any language you’re comfortable with just be guided with the rules, thank you. have fun everyone ;D