another award from Ajay, one that is meant to brighten up everyone as what his blog has been doing. He manages to hint wisdom and good sense every time he posts. Many thanks, Ajay.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Award certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations
- Share three ways that you like to help other people.
- There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
- HAVE FUN.
Help is a big word. It may be offered voluntarily to those who need it and only to those who are willing to receive it . It may be in a material form, spiritual, emotional or intellectual. I would certainly like to extend a hand to many, if only to make life easier for them however possible i can, alleviate their sufferings in mind or in heart wherever they are hurting, improve their craft through advice and guidance, cheer them up in whatever way i know. The word help echoes the voice of responsibility, that’s why helping is done only with conviction.
i beacon the following bloggers who stimulate spirituality, sound mind and heart. Those who engage themselves in the enlightenment of the troubled, disillusioned and cast light on the puzzled through their writings and images. Also those who shed light on confusing technical matters and everyday concerns and the accommodating bloggers who are always ready to offer friendly words and kind thoughts. thank you very much for reaching out.
- Energize Your Thoughts’ richardacross
- Eric of hunt4truth
- Philip of pmespeak
- Wendell of wherewordsdailycomealive
- Jennifer of choppingpotatoes
- DC of doncharisma
- Kimberly of words4jp
- Francesca of bizangelgirl55
- Life in Still Frames’ sidharthnawani
also, i sincerely dedicate this award to the strong-willed Belinda of busymindthinking for her enthusiasm and passion in writing. She is one of the bloggers who has been zealously inspiring me through her zestful poems.