Thank you Don Charisma (doncharisma.org) for this marvelous surprise. At last an award that is actually awarded and gives me a feeling that it’s mine (for a while i didn’t know what to do with the nominations). Busy as he is, still managed to gift everybody with this. Simply because anything is possible with Charisma.
and i am echoing DC’s words:
This is a new award, no one else has the badge on their blog, so it’s EXCLUSIVE to DonCharisma.org. The idea was given to me by paulettemotzko, it’s adapted slightly, there are only five answers now needed to accept the award.
The badge is new, it’s not available anywhere else, so get it whilst it’s hot 🙂 The “lego” bridge is a real bridge in Germany, check out the link at the end of the post.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Inventive Blogger Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
Section 2: FIVE things I enjoy about blogging.
- Blogging is sharing thoughts, ideas, dreams and what-have-yous. Enabling me to learn a lot and at the same time contribute my views to any friendly discussion.
- It highlights respect and acceptance. It’s a competition-free site, no one tries to outsmart / outwit the other or puts someone down or out of place. Each has his own preferences and some posts may not be well-liked or positively commented but we welcome or support their stand or what one has to say.
- Makes it possible for me to experience different cultures of the world, through photographs of land/seascapes, food, people and more.
- Ensures awareness on fellowship, social justice, animal rights and preservation of nature.
- It’s free (excluding electricity and the internet connection), fun, exciting and humbly uplifts one’s self-worth through the awards, likes and pleasant comments.
Section 3: The Badge
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The Inventive Blogger Award” to:
As inventive is synonymous to original, as creative is to innovative and more, i think the following deserve to be cited and awarded. Aside from the admirable bloggers i have always commended.
Resources & Sources
Lego bridge image used on badge – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Legobr%C3%BCcke_Wuppertal_1.jpg