Thanks to Ms. Hakes, The White Rabbit. I need to mention, the badge has a nice make-over. First saw her posts at FB (Blog of the Year Award) and instantly fell in love with her pictures and quotes. Looked for her at WP and when i finally found her, i started to follow. Do visit her site you’ll like her gallery, even at FB, there’s no stop in clicking the ‘like’ button.
the rules given were:
- Post the award nomination on your blog, thanking the person who nominated you. Include the link to their blog on the post.
- Include 7 interesting random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 to 15 bloggers you feel are worthy of this award.
- Notify your nominees individually.
- Display the award on your blog.
7 random facts about me:
- consider my pieces like my little darlings
- by mid of May, my blog will be one year old
- love both bacon and Bacon, Francis (pardon me, vegans)
- can’t let a day pass without doing an artwork (art addict?)
- believe in fate, what He has intended is destined to happen
- get my inspiration in blogging from daily household chores (odd)
- fond of accepting awards but have difficulty nominating only a few
my nominees for the VBA know exactly what to post (everyday/every hour). No matter how often they post they always get my attention and i keep looking forward for more because of their style that even the dullest picture or the most outdated topic will be given justice upon their posting especially when they’ve given it a catchy title. my hat’s off to you ;D
Thankful for another glamorized award from DC (Don Charisma).
(please get the gif version or the better image of the badge at Don Charisma)
Per DC -there are conditions for accepting the award, he says …“I’m adding a couple of conditions for accepting the award :
- You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
- You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page).
- You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/.
- You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph – damn this is easy) – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”.
- Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog”.
On spreading light and being a positive influence
(a repeat from my Angel awarding)
As agents of His grace and through divine inspiration we find strength in each other’s words and comfort in all our struggles. Our posts and/or blogs are mediums of positivity, looking after and supporting one another. We need no wings nor halos if only to represent goodness and deliver messages from Him. We need not be radiating beings if only to protect and guide. We can carry out our tasks by touching callous hearts through our posts and blogs.
The Butterfly Light Award goes to:
Thanks DC of Don Charisma for another dynamite.
DC says ‘there aren’t any hoops or preconditions for accepting the award’.
As agents of His grace and through divine inspiration we find strength in each other’s words and comfort in all our struggles. Our posts and/or blogs are mediums of positivity, looking after and supporting one another. We need no wings nor halos if only to represent goodness and deliver messages from Him. We need not be radiating beings if only to protect and guide. We can carry out our tasks by touching callous hearts through our posts and blogs. Some blogs are just pure clean fun and beautiful, they complete my day, simply angels of fun and good time and i need a daily dosage of their posts.
Thank you BELSBROR for nominating kintal for the Peace and Justice Award. We all hope to shed light on what justice is all about. Respecting each other’s points of view and notions about it, upholding peace to promote camaraderie.
According to idealisticrebel, founder of this award:
“I am creating this award to honor WordPress bloggers who support Peace and Justice throughout the world and who are against Racism, Bigotry, Anger and Hatred. It is for the Heroes and the Sheroes who believe in One World and All People of all Races, Sexes, Religions, Creeds and Cultures Living in Harmony.”
here are the given rules for the award:
- Recipients should frequently write about Peace, Justice, Love — the goodness in the world, or putting goodness in the world.
- Recipients may also frequently call attention to the bigotry or racism that happens in the world.
- Link back to whomever nominated you and, since this is about goodness, politely thank them.
- Spread the love to whomever and however many you believe deserve it!
recipients of the Peace and Justice Award are: